Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
COULD THE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS BE A LINK BETWEEN SCIENCE AND SCRIPTURE?
This is an excellent book for high-school students expressing interest in chemistry. It is effortless to read and includes engaging personal life experiences in the descriptions of elements.
The reader learns:
- Ten elements, alloys, and substances mentioned in the Bible
- Twelve scientist discoverers of the periodic table of the elements
- Eleven keys to reading the periodic table
- The Creation Function. A seven-day creation model based upon the logarithmic spiral
- Eleven examples of chemistry in the Bible
- The seventy-nine elements of Daniel's periodic table 3D model
- The 118 elements of Solomon's Molten Sea periodic table 3D model
- Seven end-of-chapter "Easy Table" summaries with questions.
This text enables the reader to be conversant in chemistry and how it relates to the Genesis creation account.